Tips for searching:
• You have to select a product and type at least 2 words to activate the search
• Use only words that are specific to the information you are looking for
• Avoid typing questions or sentences
Please do not use this field to report adverse events or product complaints. Adverse events and product complaints should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow card in the Google play or Apple app store. Adverse events and product complaints should also be reported to Lilly: please call Lilly UK on 01256 315 000.
Retsevmo ® ▼ (selpercatinib)
This information is intended for UK registered healthcare professionals only as a scientific exchange in response to your search for information. For current prescribing information for all Lilly products, including Summaries of Product Characteristics, Patient Information Leaflets and Instructions for Use, please visit: www.medicines.org.uk (England, Scotland, Wales) or www.emcmedicines.com/en-GB/northernireland/ (Northern Ireland).
What are the the dosing considerations for Retsevmo® (selpercatinib)?
Selpercatinib may be taken with or without food unless coadministered with a proton pump inhibitor.
- The recommended dose of selpercatinib in adult and adolescent patients 12 years of age or older is
- 160 mg orally twice daily for patients with an actual body weight ≥50 kg, and
- 120 mg orally twice daily for patients with an actual body weight <50 kg.1
- Patients should take the doses at approximately the same time every day.1
- If a patient vomits or misses a dose, the patient should be instructed to take the next dose at its scheduled time. An additional dose should not be taken.1
- Selpercatinib capsules must be swallowed whole if possible. lf a patient cannot swallow the capsules, then alternative administration instructions must be followed to ensure the integrity of the selpercatinib dose.2
- Selpercatinib may be taken with or without food unless coadministered with a PPI.1
- Selpercatinib is taken orally twice daily until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. details the recommended dose of selpercatinib based on actual body weight.1
1Retsevmo [summary of product characteristics]. Eli Lilly Nederland B.V., The Netherlands.
2Data on file, Eli Lilly and Company and/or one of its subsidiaries.
3Retevmo [package insert]. Indianapolis, IN: Eli Lilly and Company; 2021.
PPI = proton pump inhibitor
▼ This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions.
Date of Last Review: 04 January 2021