Tips for searching:
• You have to select a product and type at least 2 words to activate the search
• Use only words that are specific to the information you are looking for
• Avoid typing questions or sentences
Please do not use this field to report adverse events or product complaints. Adverse events and product complaints should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow card in the Google play or Apple app store. Adverse events and product complaints should also be reported to Lilly: please call Lilly UK on 01256 315 000.
Lyumjev ® ▼ (insulin lispro)
This information is intended for UK registered healthcare professionals only as a scientific exchange in response to your search for information. For current prescribing information for all Lilly products, including Summaries of Product Characteristics, Patient Information Leaflets and Instructions for Use, please visit: www.medicines.org.uk (England, Scotland, Wales) or www.emcmedicines.com/en-GB/northernireland/ (Northern Ireland).
How should Lyumjev® (insulin lispro) be stored?
Store unused/before use Lyumjev in the refrigerator (2 °C ‑ 8 °C). Do not freeze. After the first use, store at room temperature below 30°C. Protect from light.
Recommended storage conditions
Before use (vial, cartridge, prefilled pen):
- Store in the refrigerator (2 °C ‑ 8 °C).
- Do not freeze.
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light.1
Before use, the shelf life is 2 years.1
After first use (in use)
After the first use (vial, cartridge, pre-filled pen):
- Do not store above 30 °C.
- Do not freeze.1
For the vial1
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light.
For the cartridge:1
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the cap on the pen once a cartridge is inserted in order to protect from light.
For the pre-filled pen:1
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the cap on the pen in order to protect from light.
After first use, the shelf life is 28 days.1
1Lyumjev [summary of product characteristics]. Eli Lilly Nederland B.V., The Netherlands.
▼ This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions.
Date of Last Review: 30 January 2022